Nail World @ All Seasons Place Branch

It's been a while since my last post. I haven't been doing my mani-pedi's as often as I used to, for the simple reason that I am...

It's been a while since my last post. I haven't been doing my mani-pedi's as often as I used to, for the simple reason that I am expecting a baby! =D Although it's pretty safe to have the occasional treat, you know there's always some old Chinese traditional saying regarding everything. Like no renovation, moving furniture, cutting things, sewing, and even painting nails! Okay, perhaps there's a reason behind this, as manicures involve a certain degree of exposure to chemicals which might be harmful if inhaled in excess.


Anyway, I'm now reaching my due date, which is somewhere around Christmas time. So exciting, this year's present is going to be the best ever! ^_^ And followed by a month of confinement period recuperating at home.

Now here is a quick update if you're looking for a nail salon around Farlim area. I've previously reviewed Dream Nails, which has ceased business operations. The place has recently changed management, and now operates as Nail World. The company is established since 2005 and has a number of branches around Penang - at E-Gate, Queensbay, and Kelawai Road.

My visit was at their All Seasons Place branch. The salon set up didn't change much from my last visit - then Dream Nails. But the team of staff were different. I tried the classic manicure and pedicure. The manicurist who attended to me is well-trained and the steps were done in a breeze. She also advised on my nail colour, a champagne shimmer tone that I absolutely adore!

Nail World is having a special promotion for manicure + pedicure. Normal price is RM75, but for a limited time, you can get both mani and pedi for only RM37.90! Now that is a good bargain.


The only term and condition is that it's a first trial offer, which means you should be a new customer (not an existing member). If you wish to enjoy this great value price again on your next visit, you can sign up for one of their packages. To me, the package is good value because there's about 50% savings from normal prices for classic mani+pedi.

Nail World All Seasons Place
Level 2, 6G-2-11(a)
Opening Hours: Monday-Sunday 11am to 8pm
Tel: +604-826 5400

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram