SEPHORA Collection Color Hit Nail Polish - In Bed With

I'm really excited to present my very first at-home manicure swatch and review. Sephora was having a members' day sale with 10% plus...

I'm really excited to present my very first at-home manicure swatch and review. Sephora was having a members' day sale with 10% plus additional 5% off Sephora brands. I was interested in getting a colour that I could wear again and again. I spotted this sweet Baby Pink shade that I instantly fell in love with.

21-In Bed With 

In Bed With comes in a 0.16 oz bottle with a black cap with the brand SEPHORA. An ideal size for me because I prefer to get smaller bottles in more colours than invest in a full sized large bottle.

It looks so sweet, shimmery and innocent.  As I read the name of this shade, my first thought was, "this name sounds incomplete... in bed with..?" Sexy thoughts aside, 'In bed with' is a very light pastel pink that looks like it would turn out sheer.

I couldn't wait to try it out on my bare trimmed nails. Some of my nails chipped last week and I had to cut all them short. I used TOPSHOP NAILS top and base coat for before and after applying the nail colour.


Two coats were all I needed to achieve a pretty decent vibrant opaque. It was quite a challenge applying my own manicure, especially using my non-dominant hand. The polish came out quite thick which formed a few tiny air bubbles while drying. Luckily it wasn't very streaky and had very minimal mess.


It has a very high glossy shine under sunlight. So here's my very first nail polish swatch and review.
Please leave comments if you liked my post or think I can do better.
Have a good day! :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram