New Year Nails at Summer Nail & Spa Queensbay

Happy 2014 everyone! It's a brand new year to make new dreams possible! To start off an amazing January, I visited Summer Nail & Sp...

Happy 2014 everyone! It's a brand new year to make new dreams possible! To start off an amazing January, I visited Summer Nail & Spa Beauty in Queensbay Mall for a pretty, pampering nails session. 

My theme was Black and Gold, because it is such a classy colour combination in party fashion pieces.

The super extensive collection of nail polish colours available at Summer Nail!

I looked through the wide range of nail arts and instantly fell in love with this geometric black and glittery gold design. After cutting and shaping my nails, my nail artist, Ms Susan (if not mistaken) proceeded in painting the metallic gold polish first and then given some time to dry. The black colour was painted next with quick and accurate strokes.

After that, gold striping tape was added to make the design look simply exquisite! Tada!

I absolutely love the result!

And a closer look

This is my third visit to Summer Nail & Spa as I can enjoy a 10% discount for being a VIP member. The staff are friendly and service is fast and efficient. It is also very convenient as the location is inside Queensbay Mall, awesome place to relax after shopping (or window shopping!).

Salon Rating
Ambience: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Colour quality: 4/5
Overall: 4/5

Summer Nail & Spa Beauty
2F-20, North Zone, Queensbay Mall,
100 Persiaran Bayan Indah,
Bayan Lepas, Penang 11700
Tel: +604-6455788

Opening Hours: Daily: Mall opening hours

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram