Chinese New Year of the Horse 2014

Gong Xi Fa Cai and Happy Chinese New Year to all my friends! Well as expected of most nail salons, there was a price increase or extra char...

Gong Xi Fa Cai and Happy Chinese New Year to all my friends!
Well as expected of most nail salons, there was a price increase or extra charge if you get a mani/pedi before Chinese New Year. I made an appointment for my mani at Nailicious, AGAIN.. because I was quite satisfied with the last time I did my gel colour there.

And also to be expected, when I arrived for my appointment, the salon was full of customers. It took quite some time to wait for my turn, and finally I got my slot.



The colour for CNY is always RED. Red symbolizes good fortune and good luck for Chinese. And I seldom get to wear bright bold red on my fingers because it is too sharp for normal times. I decided to go for floral nail art, just for my thumb and ring finger, didn't want to over do it otherwise it will look too complicated.

So these pics were taken 1 week after, the nails have slightly grown out but it still looks good.




Nailicious Nails & Spa Saloon
All Seasons Place, Farlim
6G-2-02A (Level 2, Unit 02A)
Lebuhraya Thean Teik,
11500 Penang, Malaysia
Tel: +604-8270128

Nailicious Facebook page

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram