Colour Gel Pedicure at Nailicious All Seasons Place

Seasons Greetings and a Happy New Year! It's almost the end of 2013 and my nails have gotta show how they rock the holiday season! ...

Seasons Greetings and a Happy New Year! It's almost the end of 2013 and my nails have gotta show how they rock the holiday season! This time I decided to give Nailicious Nails & Spa Saloon a try. This salon is located on the 2nd Floor at All Seasons Place, Farlim (just a few doors away from Dream Nails). 


The signboard is in light blue, and not easy to be missed. I walked into the salon and was greeted by a lady who introduced their current Christmas promotion for Colour Gel Manicure and Pedicure.


That's an amazing offer considering the normal price is about double the value. I decided to get the pedicure because it has been a really long time since my toes had some pampering treatment. Also it's my first time ever trying a Gel Colour partly because other salons charge quite expensive for Gel, and I never could stand wearing the same colour for more than a month. Gel colour could last up to a month, I think maybe more.

OK, let's take a look inside this pretty salon.

The front desk/counter looks welcoming with pretty quilted design and the wallpaper looks pretty, too.

The relaxing area... It is brightly lit and looks clean. I really like the atmosphere.

My manicurist offered me a magazine to read while she worked on the pedicure steps for my feet. Firstly, removing my old nail polish, then followed by shaping, foot soak, scrub, callus removal, cuticle treatment and then gel application.

I selected a glittery red colour to match the Christmas mood. The gel application was done very professionally, with quick and accurate strokes and then UV cured for each coat. I also requested for a 2-tone silver glitter to be applied to make it look frosted.

I was quite amazed that it took so quickly for the gel to dry after just a few seconds of UV curing. It really saves a lot of time, unlike normal nail polish that requires about 20 minutes to air dry or under a mini-fan before you can leave the salon... (and then worry that the nail polish may be damaged because of 'accidents')

I do not have a photo of the nails right after they were done but here is the actual look of my nails after almost two weeks!


*Package*
Nailicious is having a package promotion for manicure and pedicure at a special price with limited availability (*while stocks last). Check them out:

Some photos in this post credit to Nailicious facebook page and Groupon.

Salon Rating
Ambience: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Colour quality: 5/5
Overall: 4.5/5

Nailicious Nails & Spa Saloon
All Seasons Place, Farlim
6G-2-02A (Level 2, Unit 02A)
Lebuhraya Thean Teik,
11500 Penang, Malaysia
Tel: +604-8270128

Opening Hours: Wed - Mon: 11.00am - 7.00pm
Closed on Tuesdays

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram